Under The Radar Foundation addresses hunger and homeless issues and assists with emergency services in Minneapolis, St. Paul and New Orleans.
High School for Recording Arts
- Funding for emergency services
- Artistic mentoring and workshops
- Summer educational program with museum visits, library outings, and art projects
- Funding for warm clothes, shoes and personal items
- Christmas party for students
“New Orleans is a better place in part because of Under The Radar Foundation. UTRF has provided more than financial assistance to the people of New Orleans. It has also provided love and care that touches the hears and spirits of people rebuilding their lives.” – Sister Jane Remson, Director, Bread for the World New Orleans